Location: Arizona Nordic Village, 16848 U.S. 180, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (15 Miles NW of Flagstaff)
RSVP ASAP: We need to know who’s coming and when. Please respond by completing this form to let us know if you’re able to join in the fun.
Camping Venue: FFOTM has reserved a group camping site on the Dog Trail at Arizona Nordic Village. Trash receptacles and porta-potties will be available. Ground tents, trucks, and RVs up to about 25’ should have easy access. Larger RVs should reserve an RV spot directly with AZ Nordic Village. Additionally, Nordic Village has yurts with wood floors available. If you are interested in these, contact the AZ Nordic Village directly.
Social Responsibility Guidelines: CDC recommends maintaining 6 feet of distance, wearing masks, not sharing food or objects, and keeping groups as small as possible for outdoor gatherings. So, we will be encouraging these guidelines for the summer campout:
- We will not have a potluck dinner or breakfast this year. Please plan to bring your own food and avoid sharing food and drinks.
- Avoid sharing instruments.
- Keep jam circles to about 12 people or fewer with musicians spaced as far apart as is reasonable.
- Wear face masks as much as possible when interacting with other campers and jammers.
- FFOTM will provide had washing stations and plenty of hand sanitizer. Please use these frequently.
- To minimize large group gatherings we will not be setting up a central awning. Please feel free to bring individual awnings for personal shade.
- We will be monitoring everyone’s temperature using a contactless thermometer.
- Anyone who has tested positive or has any COVID-19 symptoms please stay home and self-quarantine.
Directions: The Arizona Nordic Village is located in the Coconino National Forest 15 miles northwest of Flagstaff, Arizona. From Flagstaff, simply follow the Highway 180 signs to Grand Canyon. Our parking lot is alongside Highway 180 at Mile Marker 232.
- Dogs are welcome but should be kept under control at all times and on-leash whenever possible.
- Camping setup will be available starting on Friday afternoon, but there will be a wedding in progress, so we need to be respectful of that event. We have the area through noon on Sunday.
- Campfires are prohibited so we will rely on propane fire pits. If you have a propane fire pit and are willing to share it, please let us know in your RSVP response.